Friday, August 31, 2012

Michigan Open CONSTANT coverage!?

Ok, so here's the deal:

For this year's Michigan Open, I want to make things a little more fun. :)

During the Michigan Open , I will be giving updates (hopefully) after every round! And whenever I feel like posting. This will include games, puzzles, comments, pictures (hopefully), and more. So... If you are interested, keep a watch on my blog, and feel free to make a comment if you'd like. :)

                                                                                                                                                                         


I am SO tired, but SO excited! I have to wake up at like 5:00 tomrrow, (I've been waking up at like 10:00 for the past couple of weeks. O_O) so I have to go get some sleep. I went out shopping for some peanuts and crackers and stuff tonight, also. :)

I hope I do well. I think I have pretty good chances of winning, since I am near the top of my section. (1725 in the U1800 section.)

More later, I have to sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment